Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some answers to the most common questions trade users may have. Staff members are expected to know the answers to these questions.
- Be active on the chat.
- Help the staff by reporting rule breakers.
- Read the Trade Blog regularly.
- Have a general idea of how trading works.
- Following and knowing the rules.
Staff Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to the most common questions staff members may have. If you are interested in becoming a moderator or already are one, read the information below.
If you are 100% sure it is a scam or attempted scam, ban the scammer for 24 hours and ask the reporter to open a ticket (you can open a ticket for them if they prefer, but make sure you both don’t open one). Include the proof in the ban if YOU don’t open a ticket.
If you are unsure if the incident is a scam/attempted scam or not, private chat an owner or fellow moderator and send them the proof. You can also consult events and see if the reported user has been banned before for scamming.
If the report doesn’t contain enough proof or isn’t a scam/attempted scam, still thank the user but do not take any action.
- Add the user using the /f command.
- Click on them in your friends list and open their private chat.
- Click on their name in your private chat and you will see the option to ban them.
Have a question that isn’t listed here? Comment it below, see if it’s on the Moderator’s Guide, or ask a staff member!